Friday 22 May 2009

A bit of a week of it!

This must have been one of the most hectic weeks I've had. We're in that period at work when all the student work has to be marked, double marked and the marks recorded (looming deadline on Wednesday). I've had everything from projects on the Masters Degrees, to undergraduate dissertations to essays and logbooks. But this has also been a week of loads of politics and meetings. I've had a group meeting, the Council AGM, I've been on the vetting panel for would be Lib Dem candidates (with more of that to come) and I've got the Liverpool Commission tonight. Oh and we had an end of term celebration with the students with a mock awards ceremony on Wednesday that I had to organise. May be next year I can try to arrange so that I don't have high pressure politics and work events in the same few days.

No comments: